Freelance French Editing and Proofreading Services
French is my native language and writing is my forte. Which is a good thing when you run a blog in the French language, obviously. I’m also obsessed with details. Spelling and punctuation mistakes bother me. I make a fuss when I see French grammar rules being flouted. I must admit, I am a language perfectionist.
No Word Shall Go Unchecked
Why not put my obsession to good use then? Editing and proofreading French texts has allowed me to use my writing skills while I freely indulge my desire for excellence. Working as a French editor and proofreader couldn’t be more fitting.
Excuse My French (by Celtic Wanderlust) was born.
PORTRAIT OF A PROOFREADER WITH A DIFFERENCE
Excuse My French is run by a proofreader with:
- A formal and certified training in proofreading from École des Métiers de l’Information in Paris,
- A sound education in Humanities thanks to an academic background in History, Political Science and International Law,
- Knowledge in html thanks to a diploma in web design,
- WordPress and SEO expertise acquired through several years of blogging,
- French/English bilingualism to double-check and correct your translated content,
- Close to 10 years of operational experience in Tech with the likes of Orange, Google, Facebook and Twitter.
French Editing and Proofreading Services
I work with both individuals and companies. I edit and proofread blog posts, press articles, research papers and more.
My work experience and my technical skills led me to specialise in proofreading online content for Tech startups and WordPress sites. If your site has been localised in French, I can check its translation against the original in English and make sure that everything is correct.
I also specialise in the following fields: History, Geography, Sociology, Political Science and Public International Law.
Head over to Excuse My French website for more information about my proofreading services and to get in touch with me!
Excuse My French has its very own Facebook Page if you want to follow along on social media.